Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Beautiful Bride

This post is long overdue, but I've been waiting on some pictures to post. On December 28th, my sister Lori got married to Erik Potter. Woo Hoo!

I might be biased, but I do believe that this is the most gorgeous bride I've ever seen. And a bargain shopper too... she found this beautiful designer dress on EBay for less than $500. I'm not kidding.





I was honored to be the matron of honor in the wedding, and Lori's friend Susan was the maid of honor. We had a great time, even though it was stinkin' cold outside for pictures.



The Bates Clan


Mother of the Bride looking very proud (and smashing, I might add, even if her eyes are a little closed).


My brother and his soon to be bride, Amanda. We love her. Can't wait for them to get hitched in September.


Reade and I had a great time at the wedding too. We unsuccessfully tried out some Salsa, thinking that maybe being in Central America would make Latin dancing rub off on us. Lesson learned.


There was cake smashing...
















... there was dancing....












...and a very joyful (and tired) couple.













Congratulations, Lori and Erik! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.